At a glance
- 26 - 28 Apr 2022
- Duration3 days
- LocationCranfield University at Shrivenham
- CostStandalone Short Course fee - £700 Concessions available
Course structureThe course has an assessment that tests the individual’s ability to interpret and apply the MRP to delivery team and FLC airworthiness activities.
- Airworthiness principles
- Military airworthiness development and the maa regulatory framework
- Concept of certification and approvals
- Role of a project team
- Type airworthiness
- Continuing airworthiness
- Safety management systems and risk management
- Human factors and error management
- Lessons learned from accident
- Release to service
- Legal accountability
- Integrity management of military aircraft
- Beyond life airworthiness management
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those requiring an understanding of military airworthiness. It is suitable for military and civilian personnel from within the defence industry, both the UK and internationally. It would be highly relevant MOD CAMOs and MAA personnel and aircraft designers and aviation industries involved with the MOD.
You are expected to be familiar with the role of Delivery teams and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) and prepared to engage fully in group discussions and technical debates. This course is not aimed at those new to the military air domain, or have little or no experience of airworthiness as you will need to apply airworthiness principles taught in context to your environment.
A limited number of MOD sponsored places are available.
Location and travel
How to apply
To apply for this course please use the online application form.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.