At a glance
- 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- DurationFive days
- LocationCranfield campus
Course structureDuring the course, you will use the OpenCV software suite, including its machine learning module.
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply a range of machine learning techniques to solve industrial problems, within the domain of digital signal and image processing.
- Evaluate the application of machine learning approaches to a wider set of data mining and classification type problems.
- Using a provided implementation, plan machine learning analysis on suitable forms of digital signal and image processing data.
- Explain the concepts and operation of a range of machine learning algorithms, in order to facilitate re-implementation in a software programming environment.
- Machine learning theory and methodology
- Decision tree classifiers
- Instance-based learning
- Bayesian classification
- Genetic algorithms
- Ant colony optimisation
- Neural networks
- Support vector machines
- EM algorithm
20% discount for Cranfield Alumni.
10% discount when registering 3 or more delegates, from the same organisation at the same time.
Accommodation fees are not included in the discount scheme. Please ask about our discount scheme at time of booking.
Accommodation options and pricesThis course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.