This course will provide you with a fundamental insight into analytical methods and flight test techniques used for the derivation of mathematical models of an aircraft.
At a glance
- 06 - 10 Feb 2023
- DurationFive days
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply available mathematical tools to derive flight dynamic models from flight test data.
- Plan a flight test sortie to obtain flight test data most suited for system identification.
- Describe and categorise methods of system and parameter identification based on the desired mathematical model.
- Basic systems and estimation theory
- Regression methods
- Maximum likelihood methods
- Frequency domain methods
- Flight test design and flight data analysis
20% discount for Cranfield Alumni.
10% discount when registering 3 or more delegates, from the same organisation at the same time.
Accommodation fees are not included in the discount scheme. Please ask about our discount scheme at time of booking.
Accommodation options and prices
This course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.