This course will provide you with a fundamental insight into analytical methods and flight test techniques used for the derivation of mathematical models of an aircraft.
At a glance
- 04 - 08 Mar 2019
- DurationFive days
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply available mathematical tools to derive flight dynamic models from flight test data.
- Plan a flight test sortie to obtain flight test data most suited for system identification.
- Describe and categorise methods of system and parameter identification based on the desired mathematical model.
- Basic systems and estimation theory
- Regression methods
- Maximum likelihood methods
- Frequency domain methods
- Flight test design and flight data analysis
Where three delegates or more are booking from within one site or one organisation, a discount of 10% will apply to the invoice for the course tuition fee. Accommodation fees are not included in the discount scheme. Please ask about our discount scheme at time of booking
Accommodation options and pricesWe are pleased to offer an exclusive accommodation package at our Mitchell Hall hotel. Located on campus, all rooms are en-suite and available on a half-board basis from Sunday to Friday. The cost of this package is £495. If you would like to book this accommodation package* for this short course, please indicate this on the registration form.
Alternatively, you may wish to make your own arrangement at a nearby hotel.
*Subject to availability.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.