Our research, consultancy and training activities are underpinned by world class facilities including:
- On-site sewage treatment works, with its own dedicated pilot-plant hall;
- State-of-the-art clean water, fermentation, microbiology, wastewater and water chemistry laboratories that have extensive analytical services;
- Greywater treatment facility, where treatment technologies can be installed and tested;
- A managed borehole drilling site;
- Soil and irrigation testing facilities.
Recent investment has added an unparalleled environmental analytical facility for micro-pollutants and emerging contaminants in soil, waste, water and wastewater media.
Take a virtual 360° tour of our Clean Water Laboratory below.