Are you a woman working in engineering?
If you are, we can support you by providing grant funding to enable you to access Cranfield School of Management’s highly acclaimed training course around growth and leadership.
Through the IMAGE programme, subsidised places are available for women working in engineering in the SEMLEP region for Cranfield’s Women as Leaders programme. Women as Leaders is led by Cranfield leadership experts who have worked with women’s leadership development since the early days of interest in this field. The Women as Leaders programme integrates leading-edge research with participants’ personal experiences to provide practical learning about leadership and how to navigate your way in complex executive roles.
At a glance
- Dates: 21 - 23 May 2019
- Duration: 2.5 days, residential
- Location: Cranfield campus
- Cost: £2,500 after subsidies and grant funding
What you will learn
- A clearer understanding of the challenges facing women leaders when taking up senior positions
- An opportunity to step back and consider what you need to do to ensure your leadership practice is tailored to your organisation and to your personal context, including an appraisal of what is important for you in your life and career at this time
- Learning about the latest thinking in leadership and engaging in group discussions, co-counselling sessions and facilitation groups to address your challenges using practical frameworks
- A unique opportunity to differentiate gender issues and organisational issues in your context through working with a group of women leaders experiencing similar challenges – where do we as women need to change and what needs to change in organisation practices and culture for women to advance – what are our roles as senior leaders in developing the widest possible talent pool
- Access to an elite network of female professionals to work with in the future.
- Doing leadership differently as a woman; the new leadership landscape
- Your aspirations and values as a leader
- Navigating in a male-dominated organisation
- Political skills and networking in organisations
- Increasing personal presence
- Creating and maintaining resilience and well-being as a female leader.
Who should attend
- Experienced women professionals, managers and directors who want to accelerate their careers and who work in the engineering sector in the SEMLEP region.
For more information or to book onto the course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call T: +44 (0)1234 754361