Through participation in a Knowledge Transfer Partnership, you will have access to qualified experts at Cranfield who will help to move your business forward. The KTP scheme enables businesses to improve their productivity and performance through knowledge, technology and skills that reside with the University.
Based on figures from 2011-2016, a business could expect to benefit, on average, from a KTP in the following ways:
- £60k increase in pre-tax profit during the lifetime of the project;
- £600k per annum increase in pre-tax profit for the three years following completion of the project;
- £650k per annum increase in exports for the three years following completion of the project;
- £300k investment in plant and machinery;
- £160k investment in further research and development;
- 2 new jobs created;
- 20 staff trained.