The Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) programme aims to help businesses improve competitiveness and productivity through the better use of knowledge, technology and skills that reside within the UK knowledge base. Successful KTPs are funded by UK Research and Innovation through Innovate UK, part of the Government’s Industrial Strategy.
A KTP Associate is a graduate with a degree in the relevant field. KTP Associates are employed for the duration of the KTP to manage a project that is strategic to the company’s development and growth.
Benefits of becoming a KTP Associate
- Access to £2,000 per year for training with 10% of your time allocated to personal development activities.
- Fantastic opportunity to apply your knowledge and manage a challenging real-world project.
- Gain exposure to industry and a wide range of opportunities.
- Most KTP Associates are employed by the host company at the end of the project.
- In your role as KTP Associate, you are encouraged to attend conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and interact with customers as part of the job.
- Through your close links to the University, you’ll have opportunity to contribute to research papers and assist with developing case studies/teaching materials.
- Find out more about the KTPs at Cranfield on our web pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cranfield KTP vacancies can be found on our jobs website.
- For more information about KTPs, visit the Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Network website.
- See all KTP Associate vacancies on the Innovate UK KTP job pages or search on jobs.ac.uk.