Our international reputation, distinctive focus on technology and management, powerful industry links, world-class research and knowledge of what works for business, make Cranfield your ideal academic partner for master’s level apprenticeships.
When you choose to partner with Cranfield on master’s level apprenticeships, your staff will benefit from a world-renowned educational offering. Masterships® students are integrated with our experienced and international student body and are eligible to join our 60,000 strong worldwide alumni network.
We understand what is needed to develop industry-led apprenticeship standards and have many year's experience of working with postgraduate, experienced learners and their employers.
By offering Cranfield Masterships® your company will:
- Be able to offer the opportunity to both early and mid-career employees.
- Be more attractive to a greater pool of graduates looking for the next step in their career.
- Recoup its levy contributions on a higher level qualification.
- Reduce the amount of time an employee is away from the company studying compared to successive in-house and residential training sessions taking staff away from their job.
- Enable business growth and a competitive edge by improving skills, abilities and knowledge in your workforce.
- Improve employee retention by investing in their development.
The process of applying for Cranfield Masterships could not be simpler; your employees complete the online application via the appropriate course page, indicating on their application form they are applying for the Masterships pathway. We will contact you to complete the required agreements and register your successful applicants to the Apprenticeship Service website for you to authorise. We will be here to support you throughout the process.
Learning Agreement and Commitment Statement
Each organisation is required to sign our Learning Agreement prior to the commencement of the apprenticeship. The Apprentice is also required to sign a Commitment Statement, forming a three way agreement between themselves, their employer and Cranfield University as the apprenticeship provider. Once your apprentice has applied for their programme, our Contracts Team will be in touch directly to assist with this process.
If you have questions around the Learning Agreement or Commitment Statement, please contact our Apprenticeships Office.
® Registered trademark of Cranfield University