As an alumnus, you will be aware that recruiting from Cranfield offers your organisation access to global graduates from top-ranked programmes. Being a specialist postgraduate University, we help to create leaders in technology and management with the skills to make an impact in the workplace.
If your own career has benefitted from a Cranfield qualification, you could help other students to fulfil their employment aspirations.
There are a number of ways in which you can establish a fruitful recruitment partnership with our team, many of which can now be carried out virtually:
- Access to our online recruitment platform, Symplicity:
- Post your vacancies to our students and alumni
- Manage your account and deal directly with applicants
- Register your place to a wide variety of events
- Sector-specific hiring events
- Information sessions delivered to students
- Guest speaker and panellist slots
- Industry networking events
- Employer speed-dating sessions
- Mentoring programmes
- Headquarter and site visits
- Careers fairs
- Student project presentation days
Here's what some of the employers we work with have to say:
– Beejal Mann, BayWa r.e.
– Liz Harris – ICRC
– Zöe Todd, Edinburgh Airport