Here is your quarterly roundup of some of the successes of Cranfield alumni.
- Simon McNamara (MSc Air Transport 1995) joins IATA as Area Manager United Kingdom & Ireland.
- AB Dynamics appoints James Routh (PhD the School of Applied Sciences) as CEO.
- Nacho aviance appoints Olatokunbo A. Fagbemi non-executive director.
- Terry Scarrott (MBA 2018), founder and CEO of Rock Stone Silk is an MBA startup to look out for.
- Omobola Johnson (DBA 2013) joins Web Foundation’s Board of Directors.
- WFEL appoints Dan Thompson (MSc Welding Engineering 2010) as Quality Director.
- A.B Adjei (MSc Logistics and Transportation 1995), PPA CEO, receives Procurement Man of the Year at GPSCA 2018.
- Jesper Klausholm (MSc Air Transport Management 2005) receives an individual nomination for this year’s World Routes Marketing Awards.
- Itekena Altraide (MSc Environmental Management for Business 2014) on the pains and gains of living with disabilities has been.
- Aston Martin's chief executive Dr Andy Palmer (PhD School of Applied Sciences 2003) is to launch his own charitable foundation to provide opportunities for young people to gain engineering apprenticeships.
- Microsoft Disaster expert Cameron Birge (MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2006) moonlights as Red Cross Volunteer.
- Tony Walsh (MSc Astronautics and Space Engineering 1991) on flying to Jupiter with OSGi.
- Akinwunmi Ambode (Residential Executive Development Programme 2012) on wading through the floodtide of sudden opposition.
If you've been featured in the media, don't forget to share your successes with us so we can include them in our quarterly roundup. Email our Alumni Communications team including a link to the web site or press release.