If you need replacement documentation, for example, if you lose a certificate or need extra copies of transcripts, then Student Services at Cranfield and Academic Registry at Shrivenham can provide this for you.

Cranfield alumni can get:

  • Replacement degree certificates.
  • Transcripts of results.
  • Authentication of degree certificates.
  • Confirmation statements.

To request a service, please visit the Awards and transcript page or contact academic services using the details on the right.