Information for students from Hong Kong (SAR) wishing to study a postgraduate programme at Cranfield University

Cranfield University has a vibrant international community and is historically a popular destination for students from Hong Kong (SAR).

As an exclusively postgraduate university with a student to staff ratio - 7:1 that is one of the best for any university in the UK and the world, Cranfield represents a unique offering for students from Hong Kong (SAR) thinking of studying in the UK. Students from Hong Kong (SAR) at Cranfield benefit from excellent teaching delivered by our world-renowned academics, state-of-the art facilities and real-life industry projects with leading global organisations. 

Cranfield provides a professional working environment but students also enjoy campus live and get involved in a wide variety of activities run by Chinese Cranfield Student Association.

Academic requirements

Our general entry requirement is a UK Honours degree (minimum second class lower) or international equivalent. Our Admissions Office staff have extensive knowledge of a wide range of qualifications from all over the world and will assess your qualifications against our UK entry requirements. Applications are considered on an individual basis and the information provided here is intended as a general guide. Holding this level of qualification does not guarantee entry and some programmes may have higher entry requirements.

Requirements for individuals from Hong Kong (SAR)

  • Second Class Bachelor degree with Honours

Full entry requirements for individual courses can be found on the individual course pages. Please read them carefully as there can sometimes be additional requirements.

English language requirements

To study for a formal award at Cranfield you will need to demonstrate that you can communicate effectively in English in an academic environment. For full details visit our English language requirements page.

Funding overview

There are a number of funding opportunities available to students from Hong Kong (SAR) wishing to study at Cranfield including:

For further Information and advice on funding and finance, including how to pay your fees and useful references for international applicants, please visit our Fees and Funding page.

Agent representatives

Agent  Address  Contact information 
Amber Education (Hong Kong) 
Services  Ltd
Room 1208, 
Tai Yau Building, 
No. 181 Johnson Road, 
Wan Chai, 
T: +852-23779111
Suite 2203, Level 22, 
Office Tower, 
Langham Place, 
8 Argyle Street, 
Hong Kong.
T:+852 2392 1592
IDP Education Limited  Room 2807 – 2809, 
Harbour Centre, 
25 Harbour Road, 
Hong Kong 
T:+852-2179 3600 
SI UK  Room 801,
On Hong Commercial Building
145 Hennessy Road,Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong 
T: +852 2967 8009, +852 2967 8199 +852 2967 8959

Country visits

Representatives from Cranfield regularly visit Hong Kong (SAR). We attend education exhibitions, visit universities and talk to prospective students and their families.

If you are already studying in the UK, our Open Days provide the ideal opportunity to visit the campus and meet staff and students.