International community

As one of our students at Cranfield University, you will benefit from our stimulating and professional learning environment giving you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills to achieve a global career, as well as the chance to make worldwide friendships along the way.

  • We have a vibrant and culturally diverse student body with over 4,300 students representing more than 110 countries, with 64% from within the EU and the remaining 36% from outside of the EU, this variety of cultures, when combined with our mix of full-time and part-time students ensures your experience mirrors the global workplace
  • A third of our staff come from countries outside of the EU and bring expert global knowledge to their research and teaching
  • We work with over 750 businesses in 40 counties across six continents giving you the opportunity to network with world-wide businesses.

Resources for you

Select your country of residence in the A to Z list and find out more about funding, visits, agents and information specific to you. 

Find information for your country

Prepare for life in the UK

Preparing your budget for life in the UK? We have guidance on living expenses for students. 

You may also find the following websites helpful:

  • British Council is a great source where you can find out more about the benefits of studying in the UK
  • Prepare For Success offers learning resources to help find out about different aspects of academic life in the UK and the skills needed for effective study for students whose first language is not English
  • Student Calculator offers advice on managing your finances during your studies.