A personal development programme for dedicated leaders, aspiring managers and committed sales professionals. Read more Read less
This programme is based on the unique Centaur approach, which provides a lively and supportive context for rethinking the attitudes that curb your personal success. Centaur will give you access to the attitudes of others through a unique model that draws on body and mind psychology and the latest findings in neuroscience. Empowered to anticipate the responses of those around you, you will immediately sense a step change in your approach. By the end of the programme, you will have a clear understanding of how you limit yourself and an awareness of how to release your own inner strengths along with a new capacity to attune to others.
At a glance
- 18 Jun 2018
- 26 Nov 2018
- Duration3 + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£5,835 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||June 18 Programme
||November 18 Programme
|1||18 - 20 June 2018
||26 - 28 November 2018
|2||18 - 19 September 2018||15 - 16 January 2019|
What you will learn
- A fresh and enthusiastic perspective on your potential, leading to a rekindled resolve and commitment to your professional roles and life at large
- Newly accessed energy to significantly increase your impact at work
- A unique skill of reading emotional and behavioural tendencies in others, equipping you with the advantage of crafting a leadership or sales style that is sensitive and effective
- A markedly enhanced ability to influence customers, suppliers and colleagues
- A beginning insight into ethical politics.
- Human beings as a resource of untapped, positive potential
- The five body-mind personality types
- Practical clues for identifying the different personality types
- Understanding your own attitudes and behaviours
- Understanding the attitudes and behaviours of others
- The Centaur Model as a practical and dynamic tool for increasing personal power
- Accessing your potential and channelling it into your role as a manager and leader
- Understanding and working with others more successfully.
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to build confidence at work through greater self-awareness along with a genuine and powerful insight into others
- Leaders and managers who seek an inspirational and visionary edge to their personal style
- Sales professionals who want to operate at the very top of their promise
- All who wish to participate in the political level at work with commitment and integrity.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University