For non-financial managers and directors who want to increase their financial and accounting knowledge. Read more Read less
This highly practical programme will help you to increase your understanding of the use of accounting and finance in the business context. By the end of the programme, you will be able to communicate effectively and confidently on financial matters within your organisation.
At a glance
- 11 - 15 Sep 2017
- Duration5 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£5,550 + VAT Concessions available
What you will learn
- Increased ability and understanding in financial matters
- Improved skills in analysing and interpreting financial and accounting information
- Ability to make better decisions, both on day-to-day matters and investment decisions
- Confidence to communicate effectively with your organisation’s accountants.
- Understanding and analysing the balance sheet and income statement
- Planning, budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Preparing and evaluating capital project and acquisition proposals
- Understanding and managing costs
- Managing cash flow and working capital
- Analysing breakeven and contribution
- How to drive and monitor performance and create value throughout the organisation.
Who should attend
- Managers and directors who have little or no financial or accountancy training, and need to improve their knowledge to manage their business areas more effectively.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University