For more information please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section.
Through introducing key Information Systems concepts such as core vocabulary, modelling and associated technology, this Module for Credit prepares students for further study in the field of Information Capability Management.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield University at Shrivenham
- Cost£1,490 Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of the module you will be able to:
- appraise the key academic concepts and language of current IS foundation knowledge, research and practice.
- critically evaluate published research,
- conduct independent research,
- write academically credible and professional reports.
- course structure and the information profession,
- information systems overview,
- enabling technologies overview,
- information systems modelling,
- research methods, learning and study skills.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
After successful completion of this Short Course For Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Information Capability Management MSc.
Find out more about short course credit points.
A limited number of MOD sponsored places are available.
Location and travel
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.