Our services are available to all current students, both full or part-time, and we also offer lifelong support to our alumni.
We can help you find the job you want after leaving Cranfield. While you are a student we will work with you to identify suitable opportunities and support you throughout the job application process.
We offer a range of services to support you, including:
- Career information and tailored resources
- Career coaching and one to one appointments
- Free access to VMock - our 24/7 CV critiquing system which offers customised suggestions for CV content, assesses core competencies based on employer criteria and Cranfield CV standards
- Psychometric test practice and case study interview examples
- Comprehensive careers intranet site that can help you find out about potential employers, early graduate scheme applications deadlines, cover letter development and interview advice
- Access to Symplicity to view hundreds of job opportunities from our recruiting partners, book career appointments, workshops and events, upload multiple CV’s and use the Mock Interview tool
- Career development workshops on topics such as completing application forms, interviews and assessment centres, networking face to face and using social media
- Online video tutorials on topics such as using LinkedIn and how to write a winning CV and covering letter and interview preparation
- Opportunities to meet relevant recruiters and employers invited to Cranfield for bespoke presentations and careers fairs
- Current job vacancies provided by relevant employers.
Resources for alumni
We offer our alumni a lifelong continuation service for their career development.
You can receive job vacancies from employers by registering free with our online careers management service. These opportunities are appropriate for Cranfield alumni and are located both within the UK and overseas. You can use the service to
- Search for job vacancies
- Receive daily alerts of new job vacancies matching your preferences.
Please email us to get set up with an alum Symplicity account.
We can also provide advice and guidance in your job hunting so please get in touch with us!
We are committed to preparing our students for a successful transition to employment or further study, and for the effective management of their further careers. We provide a high quality service that:
- Offers impartial, client focused, confidential, collaborative guidance and information to individuals
- Provides a range of career development activities, including career management skills
- Is accessible to all students and seeks to identify and cater for the special needs of students who may be disadvantaged in the labour market
- Develops relationships with suitable employers and recruiters and makes relevant opportunities visible to students
- Provides the University with information on the employment and other destinations of its graduates.
We are members of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS)