Our goal at Cranfield School of Management is to focus on the challenges faced by practitioners in both manufacturing and services. In our experience, sharing ideas and discovering best practice can often prove beneficial to organisations with common problems. With this in mind, we developed our Global Manufacturing Roundtable of manufacturing companies, comprised of senior managers from several UK blue chip companies with worldwide operations.
What does the Global Manufacturing Roundtable offer
Members of the Global Manufacturing Roundtable form a consortium of organisations with a common purpose to ensure that their manufacturing strategies deliver maximum competitive advantage. Member organisations play an important role in helping to formulate and direct the programme of research to address current and emerging issues and opportunities in manufacturing.
Whilst the main value to organisations results from involvement in the research projects, members also benefit from the opportunity to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest research findings and new ideas
- Obtain all results from exploratory research work
- Gain advantage through early application of new approaches
- Share ideas and learn from other Roundtable members
- Access an international network of business and manufacturing academics
- Access research-based advisory services to utilise the research result
- Corporate discounts across Cranfield School of Management Executive DBA, Executive Masters programmes and Executive Development programmes.
Meetings and Membership
Our Roundtable operates on a non-competitive basis. Applications will not be accepted from competitors of any existing members without their express permission. We also do not accept applications from consultants.
We have three meetings each year, with a maximum of six participants from each member organisation per meeting.
How to join
To join, you will need to sign a membership contract, which can be obtained from Sherry Davison, Global Manufacturing Roundtable Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us for more information on +44 (0) 1234 754391.
Interested parties are invited to join us, and sample the benefits of our Roundtable at our next Open Day (without obligation and free of charge).