- MSc in Economics, Banking and Finance, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Airlangga University, Surabaya, Indonesia
Alex is currently working at Bank Indonesia, and held various positions in the central bank. Prior to starting his PhD, Alex was a senior Economist, assistant to deputy governor in charge in Monetary Policy, International, Statistics and Centre of Central Banking Research and Education. He also has working experiences in commercial banks in Indonesia
One of the facilitators in Management for Technology Course. His research focuses around Monetary Policy, Macroprudential Policy, International Macroeconomics, Exchange Rate, Payment System, DSGE Modelling, etc.
Articles In Journals
- Lubis A, Alexiou C & Nellis JG (2019) Gauging the impact of payment system innovations on financial intermediation: novel empirical evidence from Indonesia, Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 18 (3) 290-338.
- Lubis A, Alexiou C & Nellis JG (2019) What can we learn from the implementation of monetary and macroprudential policies: a systematic literature review, Journal of Economic Surveys, 33 (4) 1123-1150.
- Rahadyan H & Lubis A (2018) Monetary integration in the ASEAN Economic Community challenge: the role of the exchange rate on inflation in Indonesia, International Journal of Services Technology and Management, 24 (5/6) 463-479.
- Cadarajat Y & Lubis A (2012) Offshore and Onshore IDR Market: An Evidence on Information Spillover, Bulletin Ekonomi Moneter dan Perbankan, 14 (4).
- Lubis, A, Alexiou C & Nellis J (2018) Payment System Innovations and Financial Intermediation: The Case of Indonesia. In: Conference on Fintech, Social Finance, and Financial Stability Asian Development Bank Institute, The School of Management and Economics and Shenzhen Finance Institute, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shenzhen, 11-12 December 2018.
- Lubis A, Alexiou C & Nellis J (2017) Implementation of monetary and macroprudential policies: a critical review. In: 31st Business and Economics Society International Conference, 2017, Crete, 6-9 July 2017.