We offer assistance to high potential managers within certain public and not-for-profit sectors so they can benefit from our general management programmes.In particular, we consider:
- Public sector health and education.
- Voluntary organisations, community groups, charities.
Individual eligibilityWe are looking for evidence of:
- Senior management/leadership potential.
- Career progression and commitment.
- Ability to transfer skills to the work place for the benefit of the organisation.
Candidates should write a short case for consideration, supported by a referee from within their organisation.
- Awards will be made at up to 50% of the programme fee.
- One award only may be made to an organisation per year.
- Awards are subject to availability of places on programmes.