Join us for this informative and interactive webinar. This practical management postgraduate course, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton – one of the world’s leading organisations of independent professional services – will help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on leading-edge insights, commercial application and effective management frameworks. It offers a ‘real-world’ business education which can be applied directly back into the workplace.
This course meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeship. Subject to eligibility, your organisation may be able to use their apprenticeship levy to cover the costs of you attending this course.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from Deputy Course Director, Dr Robby Allen; Module Leader, Professor Michael Dickmann; and People Advisory Manager at Grant Thornton, Tom J Pearce
- Learn about Cranfield School of Management master’s level apprenticeships from Head of Cranfield Masterships, Bridget Dix
- Discover how this course offers a ‘real-world’ business education which can be applied directly back into the workplace
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries
- Find out what your next steps are to join us