Our taster events enable you to reflect on your development as a leader and experience how we do things, and why this is different from other business schools and development consultancies. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a free "taster" session. This session on Personal Transformation for Leaders will enable you to reflect on your development as a leader and includes:
- Stretching your emotional comfort zone
- Developing increased self-awareness resulting in having more choice in how you conduct yourself in challenging leadership situations.
- Emotional intelligence, developmental and existential psychology and how we develop emotional patterns.
By attending this event you’ll:
- Gain an insight into the real impact of our programmes.
- Network with like-minded professionals.
- Participate in a free "taster" session so you can explore your own development needs while experiencing our approach.
Plus you can request a 15-minute personal development session with one of our team to discuss your personal development plans, how Cranfield Executive Development can help you, and which of Cranfield’s programmes are right for you, or others, in your organisation.
Who should attend
Typical Cranfield Executive Development taster event attendees include:
- CEOs and COOs
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Function
- Senior and Group Managers
- HR and Learning and Development professionals
Our participants come from a range of industries include Intelligent Mobility, Manufacturing, Health Services, Retail, Mobile Technology, Energy, Aerospace, Professional Services and Financial Services, amongst many others.
If you’re not sure whether this taster is right for you, then please call our Business Development Manager, Sue Bosher on +44 (0)1234 754497.
CostFree to attend
How to register
Please complete the online registration form.