Become a More Confident and Effective Procurement Leader with the Capability to Assess True Costs, Mitigate Risk, Drive Innovation, Support Growth and Operate at Greater Levels of Efficiency for Your Organisation. Read more Read less
This breakthrough programme equips you with the skills, knowledge and tools to lead procurement teams in both public and private organisations as well as bring the procurement agenda to the highest levels in your organisation.
Running over three exciting days, the Leading Procurement Strategy Programme was co-designed and co-delivered by Cranfield School of Management and the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply to give you the latest thinking in procurement and supply management.
At a glance
- 15 - 17 Nov 2016
- 19 - 21 Jun 2017
- 22 - 24 Nov 2017
- Duration3 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost2016: £3,300 + VAT, 2017: £3,550 + VAT Concessions available
What you will learn
We help you on the road to unleashing full business value through procurement using Cranfield tried and tested tools and frameworks.
- Gain a clear understanding of the impact of procurement on competitive advantage
- Increase your ability and confidence to influence, manage and motivate teams
- Be skilled in applying powerful and practical tools for managing procurement and supply
- Find it easier to manage and mitigate risks in your supply chain
- Appreciate the major issues affecting the procurement function.
Your Organisation will gain the capability to:
- Cement the alignment of procurement strategy with business strategy
- Own and apply different models for acquiring products and services
- Forge more productive relationships with suppliers through collaboration and partnering
- Implement best practice in strategic cost management so that it achieves real savings
- Be in control of green and ethical issues in procurement
- Drive innovation and new product/service development from a procurement perspective
- Overcome the challenges and common pitfalls of Business Process Outsourcing
- Commission complex products and services.
Become a More Effective Procurement Leader over 3 Exciting Days
- Day One - You focus on the strategic role of procurement in the organisation and the link between procurement performance and competitive advantage
- Day Two - We give you the key tools for managing strategic supply networks and improving your performance
- Day Three - Covers issues of innovation and leadership which will allow you to face current and future challenges ahead.
Become a more confident and effective procurement leader with the capability to assess true costs, mitigate rick, drive innovation, support growth and operate at greater levels of efficiency for your organisation. For more information about the programme agenda on Leading Procurement Strategy, preview the latest material.
Who should attend
The Leading Procurement Strategy Programme is designed for procurement directors and senior procurement managers, in both private and public sector organisations, who wish to excel in the latest strategic procurement practices and be ahead of the curve in procurement and supply management.
Concessions25% discount for Cranfield School of Management Alumni.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University