Cranfield School of Management is delighted to be able to offer Santander Scholarships to MBA applicants from all countries supported by the Santander Universities network. Read more Read less
Throughout the years Santander have donated over £500 million in the shape of scholarships, travel grants, support to special projects, academic and non-academic
The Santander MBA Scholarship is open to successful MBA candidates who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management and who have a desire to move into a Financial Services leadership role.
At a glance
- Funding value£7,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU, Rest of World
- Deadline04 May 2018
- Funding provider(s)Santander
What it covers£7,000 towards tuition fees
Who can apply
Applicants should be studying the full-time MBA, have a desire to move into a Financial Services leadership role and must be from an eligible country.
- In the Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA
- In Europe: Belgium, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, UK
- In Asia: China, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, UAE
- In Africa: Ghana
How to apply
Applicants should be studying the full-time MBA and must be from an eligible country.
Please note in the 'funding' section of your MBA application for admission to Cranfield University that you wish to be considered for the Santander Scholarship.