The International MSc Bursary is a contribution towards a student’s course fees of up to £5,000. Read more Read less
Cranfield University welcomes high calibre students from around the world, and in recognition of the valuable contribution that these students make we have developed a series of bursaries to help students to make their desire to study at Cranfield a reality. The International MSc Bursary is for those applying for a full-time Masters degree in the Water, Energy and Environment themes, which includes courses in the Design Programme and Agrifood Programme.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £5,000 towards tuition fees
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University, School of Water, Energy and Environment
What it coversThe International MSc Bursary is a contribution towards a student’s course fees of up to £5,000.
Who can apply
- International (countries outside of the EU) graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or with relevant work experience, who is applying to a full-time Masters degree in the Water, Energy and Environment themes, which includes courses in the Design Programme and Agrifood Programme.
- Be eligible to study in the UK.
Please see below links to our bursaries available within the School of Water, Energy and Environment and other scholarship opportunities
How to apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for one of the International MSc Bursaries should indicate their interest on their course application form including which Water, Energy and Environment theme bursary they are interested in. International MSc Bursary includes courses in the Design Programme and Agrifood Programme.
If you have already made an application for admission to your course please send a short submission to your course admissions tutor, or, if you don’t have their contact details, please send to email@example.com. The admissions team will forward submissions they receive to the relevant course admissions tutor. Please make sure you include your full name, Cranfield ID number, course name and that you wish to be considered for the International MSc Bursary.