Join us for our upcoming informative and interactive webinar and discover how a year at Cranfield can enhance your career.
This webinar is suitable for all prospective MSc students, from those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven’t yet applied.
During this live webinar you will be able to:
- Find out about the course structure and module content from our aerospace academics;
- Learn about the distinctive and unique feature of the Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc, the group design project, a teamwork project recreating a virtual industrial environment, and get advice on which specialist option to choose;
- Hear about the Aerospace Dynamics MSc, and get advice on choosing between the two options available;
- Find out about our admissions process and funding opportunities;
- Ask about future career prospects;
- Ask your questions during the Q&A session.
Join our discussion with:
- Dr Adrian Clarke, Deputy Course Director and Teaching Fellow;
- Dr James Whidborne, Course Director and Reader.
Who should attend
All prospective MSc students.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.