Join us for our upcoming interactive webinar and discover how a year at Cranfield will enhance your career.
This webinar is suitable for all prospective MSc students, from those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven’t yet applied.
During this live webinar you will be able to:
• Find out about the course structure and module content from our aerospace academics
• Learn about the distinctive and unique feature of the Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc; the group design project, a teamwork project recreating a virtual industrial environment
• Hear about the Aerospace Dynamics MSc, and advice on choosing which option
• Find out about our admissions process and funding opportunities from our Admissions Officer
• Discover what it’s like to study at Cranfield from our alumni
• Ask about future career prospects
• Ask your questions during the Q&A session.
Join our discussion with:
- Dr Adrian Clarke, Deputy Course Director and Teaching Fellow
- Dr Jack Stockford, Lecturer in Aircraft Design
- Dr James Whidborne, Course Director and Reader
- MSc alumni Issac Mavalla, Raphaël Martin and Arthur Mendez
- Camilla Rissanen, Admissions Officer
Who should attendAll prospective MSc students.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.