Join us for our upcoming interactive webinar and discover how, and why a Cranfield Computational Aerospace MSc will enhance your career.
This webinar is suitable for all prospective full or part-time MSc students. From those who have been offered a place and want to know more, to students who haven't applied yet.
The webinar will include:
- A discussion with Dr Karl Jenkins - Programme Director, Head of Centre and Associate Professor in Computational Engineering - detailing our high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that gives you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career.
- Presentations from the Course Directors outlining the structure and content of our Computational Aerospace MScs:
- Aerospace Computational Engineering MSc
- Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering MSc (three specialist options)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics MSc
- Robotics MSc
- A live CFD simulation, plus a robotic overview from the impressive on-site £35m Aerospace Integration Research Centre, plus learn more about other facilities we have on campus, many of which are unique to the university sector.
- A Q&A session to ask about all aspects of study, funding, the application process and accommodation.
Who should attend
All prospective students.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.