Gill will be providing first-hand information about our suite of Energy and Power courses and what it would be like to study your MSc at Cranfield.
Our Energy and Power courses:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Energy Informatics MSc
- Energy Systems and Thermal Processes MSc
- Offshore Engineering MSc
- Process Systems Engineering MSc
- Renewable Energy MSc
The webinar will provide you with an opportunity to ask our academics any questions you may have about studying for an Energy and Power course at Cranfield. The question and answer session will also enable you to hear questions put to the team by other potential students.
This event is open to everyone interested in our Energy and Power MSc courses and those who may already have applied or accepted a place and would like to know more.
Our webinar will give you the chance to:
- Find out more about the structure and content of our Energy and Power courses
- Ask about future career prospects
- Discover what it’s like to study for an MSc at Cranfield
- Learn about life at Cranfield