Programme Director, Dr Angel Medina Vaya will be hosting a live webinar on postgraduate study in Agrifood at Cranfield University.
Angel will be providing first-hand information about our Agrifood courses and what it would be like to study your MSc at Cranfield.
Our Agrifood courses
The webinar will provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about studying for an Agrifood course at Cranfield.
The question and answer session will also enable you to hear questions put to the team by other potential students.
This event is open to anyone interested in our Agrifood MSc courses and will give you the chance to:
- Find out more about the structure and content of our Agrifood courses
- Ask about future career prospects
- Discover what it’s like to study for an MSc at Cranfield
- Find out about our admissions process
- Learn about life at Cranfield.