This course provides the fundamental concepts and working knowledge on Strategic Knowledge Management (SKM) principles, tools, techniques and its application in organisations.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,400 Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this short course you will be able to:
- Provide the principles of strategic knowledge management
- Provide knowledge application
- Introduce leadership concepts and models
- Introduce the principle of business process management and optimisation
- Understand the strategic knowledge management tools and techniques
- Identify appropriate processes for the strategic decision making
- Evaluate and critically assess strategic decision outcomes
- Identify the effect of strategic knowledge management on enterprises
- Understand different leadership models
- Identify the relationship between SKM and sustainable competitive advantages.
- Introduction to strategic knowledge management
- Strategic knowledge management tools and techniques
- Building knowledge management into the strategic framework
- The impact of SKM on organisations
- Strategic decision making process
- Leadership and knowledge management
- Business process analysis and management
- Case studies.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Cranfield credits are available for this short course which you can put towards selected Cranfield degrees. Find out more about short course credit points.
Concessions20% discount for Cranfield alumni, 10% discount for colleagues of alumni
£1,340 - Professional/trade association discount
£1,280 - Multiple bookings*
* Minimum of five delegates
This course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.