This course will enable you to detect and prevent system intrusion, improve defence against targeted attacks and incident response, master modern technologies for security of machine tool systems and cyber-physical systems.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield Campus
Course structureA mixture of lectures, industry seminars and a lab tour.
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you will be able to:
- Develop technical expertise in security of cyber-physical systems
- Analyse embedded systems and mobile security
- Create working knowledge on incident response to machine tool systems
- Categorise intrusion and security breaches to machine tool systems
- Propose security solutions for machine tool systems
- Security landscape
- Mobile and embedded system security
- Detect and prevent system intrusion
- Cyber incident response & disaster recovery
- Machine tool systems
- Cyber physical systems
- Safety and security of cyber physical systems
- Cyber-attacks and measures in cyber-physical systems
- Cyber risks in industry control systems
- Costing security solutions
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Who should attend
The course is suitable for professionals (operators and managers) who are working in manufacturing, engineering sectors or any industry sectors whose systems are connected to the internet, and facing security threats from the Internet. The course will help them solve the security challenge issues.
SpeakersDr Hongmei He
Accommodation options and pricesThis course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.