This course will help you develop a comprehensive understanding of cloud architecture, properties, management services, and security challenges, as well as security risks associated with different Clouds’ deployment models, and perform secure cloud management and data protection.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield Campus
Course structureLectures (50%), practical sessions (30%), group sessions (20%)
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of cloud concepts and key technologies
• Identify different types of cloud service and platforms, and master cloud manufacturing architectures and principles
• Identify the security and safety issues in cloud
• Perform secure management for different types of cloud
• Employ big data storage, retrieval and analysis software to solve problems.
The content of this course includes:
- Cloud concepts and technologies including virtualisation, load balance, scalability and elastically, deployment and monitoring
- Cloud manufacturing including its architecture, service, and platforms
- Secure management of cloud infrastructure
- Big data including storage, retrieval and analysis
- Security challenges related to data provenance including fault detection and isolation in cloud, insider threats analysis and mitigation in cloud, data privacy and data protection.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Who should attendFor professionals who wish to learn more about Cloud technologies and their impact on manufacturing processes and the opportunities such innovations in distributed computing can bring when used securely.
Accommodation options and pricesThis course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.