Develop your understanding of business process analysis and engineering through the application of modelling tools, techniques and methodologies.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,400. Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of business process and business process management
- Understand different business process charts and models
- Understand business process improvement and lean processes
- Appreciate the practice of business process re-engineering
- Appreciate the practice of business analysis
- Present the concepts of business process management
- Identify the range of business processes in manufacturing and service sectors
- Describe the approaches to re-engineer and improve business processes
- Demonstrate working knowledge of process modelling and charting tools
- Analyse business processes using the lean approach
- Run process improvement workshops.
- Business process management
- Manufacturing and services processes
- Modelling and charting tools
- Lean processes
- Improvement workshop techniques
- Business process outsourcing
- Re-engineering and improvement cases.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Cranfield credits are available for this short course which you can put towards selected Cranfield degrees. Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
Business managers and analysts involved in the improvement of the operational effectiveness of business processes.
Dr Ip-Shing Fan
This course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.