This course has been designed to develop your understanding of the theory and practice of introducing changes to an organisation.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£1,400. Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the nature of business change
- Understand the psychology of change
- Understand team and group behaviour and dynamics in change
- Understand the role of feedback and appraisal to support change
- Appreciate the activities in the lifecycle of a business change project
- Describe the nature and implications of business change
- Summarise the basic theory of the psychology and motivation
- Evaluate the choice of change strategy in different organisation context
- Plan change programme
- Plan communication programme
- Describe the different types of incentives and recognition programmes.
- Business change
- Psychology and motivation of change
- Team and group behaviour
- Appraisal and feedback
- Change product lifecycle
- Change product activities.
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Cranfield credits are available for this short course which you can put towards selected Cranfield degrees. Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
This course has been designed for business and change managers with responsibility for introducing business changes to organisations.
Dr Ip-Shing Fan
20% discount for Cranfield alumni, 10% discount for colleagues of alumni
£1340 - Professional/trade association discount
£1280 - Multiple bookings*
* Minimum of five delegates
This course is non-residential. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information about our on campus accommodation can be found here. Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.