This course provides specialist understanding of the frameworks and techniques available to evaluate process performance of an organisation or cohesive system in terms of sustainability.
At a glance
- 03 - 07 Dec 2018
- DurationFive days
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£1,400 Concessions available
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Select and evaluate accepted frameworks to assess the performance of processes and/or systems in terms of sustainability
- Identify and implement appropriate techniques to assess the environmental performance of an organisation or product or process
- Critically evaluate the outcomes of environmental assessment techniques.
- Sustainability performance evaluators; definitions, indicators, indicator selection and analysis assessing information against performance criteria
- Frameworks and techniques; environmental management systems, lifecycle assessment, strategic and environmental impact assessments, carbon and water foot-printing.
Upgrade to a professional qualificationCranfield credits are available for this short course which you can put towards selected Cranfield degrees. Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at professionals who need to understand the fundamentals of life cycle assessment and carbon footprinting. The module also addresses water footprinting.
Attendance on this course counts towards your individual CPD with the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM).
Concessions20% discount for Cranfield alumni, 10% discount for colleagues of alumni
£1,340 - Professional/trade association discount
£1,280 - Multiple bookings*
* Minimum of 5 delegates
Accommodation options and prices
This is a non-residential course. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information regarding our accommodation on campus can be found here.
Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.