This module provides a general introduction to the awards associated with the MSc Investigative Sciences, and the principles underpinning the course. It orients you and provides research skills to prepare you for your subsequent programme of study on the assessed modules. The discussion sessions provide you with an opportunity to network and gain confidence in expressing evidenced professional opinions.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Examine the structure of the MSc Investigative Studies and relevant PGCert award.
- Develop research, academic writing and quantitative handling skills through active discussion to derive maximum benefit from the course
- Discover the breadth of University learning resources available to support academic study
- MSc Investigative Sciences Award Structure
- Research skills
- Academic writing skills
- Quantitative data handling skills
Upgrade to a professional qualification
Accommodation options and prices
Please contact us for information regarding accommodation.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.