Our state of the art facilities include the highest spec laser and arc welding technologies.
- MIG (including CMT Advance);
- TIG (including TopTIG);
- Hyperbaric chamber (up to 250 bar).
- 8kW Yb fiber laser by IPG;
- 3kW CW fiber laser by SPI;
- 500W modulated fiber laser by SPI;
- Pulse laser with 30W average power for cleaning and marking by SPI;
- Low pulse energy (1mJ) 100W average power pulse laser by SPI;
- High pulse energy (1J), low pulse duration (6ns) and frequency laser for peening application by Spectron;
- 180W, 35mJ Q-switched laser by Spectron;
- 300W average power (9kW peak power). Nd-YAG pulsed laser;
- Co-axial laser plus wire feeder.
- Oscilloscopes and data recorders for very fast date collection of up to 20 kHz for current voltage waveform and metal transfer studies;
- Temperature filming facilities for study of arc and metal transfer behaviour.
- High speed with laser illumination,
- Weldpool visualisation.
- 8 robots,
- Multi-robot cell for 10m size parts,
- CNC manipulators.