June, July and August was a fantastic quarter for Cranfield alumni. Here is your quarterly roundup of some of the successes of Cranfield alumni.
- Catriona Laing CB has been appointed British High Commissioner to the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Card and board game manufacturer Cartamundi has appointed Stefaan Merckx as its new CEO
- Geoff Pullen has joined State Street as managing director, alternatives sector, EMEA
- Sending art to the stars with Jon Pettigrew
- Manchester accountancy firm Mitchell Charlesworth has made seven promotions, including Cranfield alumnus Jerry Scriven
- Stephen Harrison explains his progression to floating and leading one of the UK's most strategically important companies
- RYA appoints Chris Preston as new Chair
- (ISC)2 Appoints Mark Johnson Director of Cybersecurity Advocacy for EMEA Region
- Mark Hallas, chief executive of the national crime-fighting charity, Crimestoppers
- Kelvin Kwok appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company
- Professor Phil Hart to join Cranfield as Director of Energy and Power
- Squadron Leader Fredrick Oyenusi has won the prestigious Nigerian Air Force “Tie of Merit”, a feat that had not been recorded for over 20 years
- Nahco Announces the Appointment of Olatokunbo A. Fagbemi as Non-Executive Director
If you've been featured in the media, don't forget to share your successes with us so we can include them in our quarterly roundup. Email our Alumni Communications team including a link to the web site or press release.