The School of Management research is located at the Cranfield Campus, if you wish to apply for a research programme, you will need to submit an online application. Once you have submitted your online application we will email you to confirm that we have received it. Within two working days, we will also provide you with a username and password so you can access the student portal, EVE. In EVE you will be able to:
- view your application and personal details
- view the progress of your application
- upload additional documents, if required, in support of your application
- request changes to your application
- contact us with any questions you may have about your application
- update your contact details
- withdraw your application (prior to receiving a decision)
- request to be considered for a deferral (if you have received an offer).
To help speed up the application process, please provide your supporting documents (e.g. degree certificate) as soon as possible.
We only require electronic copies of these documents during the application process. Photocopies sent by post will be scanned and uploaded to your electronic record. Please do not send us hard copies of your original documents but keep them to hand as you may need to show them to us at registration when you arrive.