IT Directors, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and IT Executives have a vital leadership role as organisations become more dependent on technology, both operationally and strategically. Read more Read less
This innovative programme provides you with the skills and confidence to be effective in a senior IT position. With its practical focus, it will give you the tools and techniques to improve the effectiveness of your organisation in the use of IT, while also emphasising your own personal development.
'The Cranfield IT Leadership Programme is probably the most useful and valuable training I`ve ever undertaken'
Tim Birmingham, Barclays Bank.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
At a glance
- 13 Mar 2017
- 04 Sep 2017
- Duration3.5 days + 3 days + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£8,925 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||March 17 Programme||September 17 Programme
|1||13 - 16 March 2017||4 - 7 September 2017
|2||25 - 27 April 2017||10 - 12 October 2017|
|3||23 - 24 May 2017||20 - 21 November 2017|
What you will learn
- A broadening of your knowledge base and personal effectiveness
- Improved leadership skills to advance your career
- The ability to shape organisational direction as well as drive business value through IT
- New insights from assignments that have practical relevance to your organisation.
- Being an effective business leader
- Driving change and overcoming barriers
- Navigating the political landscape
- Growing great performers
- IS strategy formulation
- Contributing to business strategy
- Innovating the business with IT
- Managing the IT investment portfolio
- Setting up and running IT projects that deliver value
- Increasing personal awareness and effectiveness.
Who should attend
- Executives with responsibility for IT
- IT managers with a desire to lead in the future
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- IT Directors who feel that they need the ‘extra edge’.
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University