Università degli Studi di Milano, Facoltà di Agraria
Students from partner institutions have the opportunity to take a Master's degree at Cranfield University as an alternative to the final year of their home university programme.
English language requirements
To get the most out of their study, English language preparation is vital for those for whom English is a second language. Such candidates will need to provide evidence of their English language ability with their application form.
We accept any of the following tests as evidence of your English language ability:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): an overall minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Internet based test - minimum score of 92. Our TOEFL institution code is 0822
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication): minimum score of 800
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 65
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English with a minimum of Grade C
The test scores stated above are our minimum entry levels. Please note that some courses may specify higher overall test scores or other specific requirements.
In addition to these minimum overall test scores, you are expected to achieve a balanced score across the reading, writing, listening and speaking elements of the test. We reserve the right to reject any test score if any one element of the test score is too low.
Please note that we will only accept tests taken within 2 years of the start date of your course (with the exception of Cambridge English tests which have no expiry date).
Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses are available at the Cranfield campus for international students who do not meet the minimum scores above. English language classes are also run by The British Council at language schools in your own country.
How to apply
Students should contact their International Office for information about the application process. Applications must be approved by the home institution. Final selection is made by representatives of the home institution and Cranfield university.
To apply for a course at Cranfield University, please apply online
For more details about the European Partnership programme in your institution please contact: