Sustainable Manufacturing MSc/PgCert/PgDip
The key features of this postgraduate level Sustainable Manufacturing programme include:
- Funding available
- Tailored for industry
- Exceptional facilities unique to Cranfield
- Cranfield graduates are highly sought after by the industry
- World-class manufacturing research activity
There is growing evidence that the manufacturing sector is responding to the challenge of sustainability. Companies are improving processes and technologies with an ever increasing focus on environmental and social as well as economic performance.
Developed with leading organizations, this innovative Masters course will provide you with the ability to combine the manufacturing and sustainability knowledge required to lead projects that will promote renewable material use, lower energy use and minimise waste.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study within the Manufacturing Department at Cranfield University. These include:
- Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates often go on to secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- Receive instruction from leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, in relation to individual and group project