Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc/MTech/PgDip/PgCert
Students on Cranfield's triple accredited Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc benefit from:
- Development of motorsport engineers with management capabilities
- Industrial Advisory Panel comprising leading motorsport organisations and their representatives
- MSA backed group design project
- Individual thesis projects supported by motorsport companies
- Accreditation by professional engineering institutions
- Prizes and trophies
Please note: Places now being allocated for 2013 entry.
Motorsport is an exacting world that demands total commitment from the designers and engineers who form the backbone of the companies and teams competing in series around the world. Without their skills and expertise drivers and riders don't even get onto the grid.
Established in 2000 with support from the motorsport community, this postgraduate programme prepares graduates for a career in motorsport or high performance engineering through the development of a combination of applied research and practical skills, specialist expertise and business management tailored towards a career in motorsport. Motorsport practitioners such as Pat Symonds, Adrian Reynard, Alex Burns, Chris Aylett, Mike Pilbeam and Daniele Casanova contribute valuable sessions on the course.
06 Mar 2013. Turbocharged boost from Vauxhall
18 Oct 2012. Cranfield supports young motorsport talent
18 Jun 2012. Leading figures from industry honoured at Graduation