Management & Information Systems MSc/PgDip/PgCert
- Tailored for industry
- Professional accreditation
- Exceptional facilities unique to Cranfield
- Strong links with employers
- World-class manufacturing research activity
A major knowledge gap exists between managers in industrial, commercial and governmental organisations who need to run the business but are confused by the IT systems, and the 'techies' who deliver working IT solutions but are not addressing the business needs.
The MSc Management and Information Systems develops your understanding of the interaction between IT, organisation and people behaviour to prepare you for managerial positions in business operations and ICT projects. Graduates of this course play a crucial role in integrating the language and practice management and technology in business.
Past students from the course have progressed to positions of IT Director, Chief Information Officer and Managing Director.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study within the Manufacturing and Materials Department at Cranfield University. These include:
- Dedicated postgraduate-only environment
- Lectures from leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, through individual and group projects