Why this MSc
- Employment prospects – Cranfield’s reputation and links with employers ensure outstanding opportunities to secure excellent positions.
- Flexibility – a wide choice of topics for your personal project means that you can choose your own specialisation. The course is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Excellence in teaching – in the last Teaching Quality Assessment our courses were rated as “excellent”. 80% of the staff are members of the Registered Practitioners with the Higher Education Academy.
- Track record – Cranfield University has been providing Masters-level training for over 20 years.
- Professional recognition – We regularly consult with senior representatives of key industries on questions of course and curriculum design, to ensure that the programme continues to reflect the changing needs of the various sectors in which our students aim to work. The course is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM).
- Postgraduate level – Cranfield University is entirely postgraduate. Many of the students on the course have considerable professional experience.
- Expert staff – the course is designed and delivered by experts in the field of environmental management.
- Practical focus – We believe in giving you as much ‘hands on’ work as possible, so that you are learning by doing.
School of Applied Sciences