Industry, as well as individuals, will gain the following benefits from this course:
- Recognition of cost engineering as a profession
- Sharing of 'cost engineering' best practice across different industries
- Academic rigour in cost modelling and affordability engineering together with best in class training
- An increased knowledge base in cost engineering activities
- Post-training support through free access to Cranfield's Cost360 initiative. This is about developing a community of Cranfield alumni, and providing post-training support for people within the cost engineering discipline.
The PgCert in Cost Engineering is directed through a dedicated Industrial Advisory Committee that ensures the course is aligned to industry needs.