Cost Engineering PgCert
The key features of the Cost Engineering postgraduate certificate level programme include:
- Tailored for the manufacturing and process industries
- Post-training support with free access to Cost 360 initiative
- Cranfield graduates are highly sought after by industry
Cost engineering is a well established area of research, training and development at Cranfield University. It is recognised that improving cost engineering capabilities within industry contributes to the development of affordable products and technologies. There is growing demand at local, national and international levels to impart cost and affordability engineering knowledge to support organisations that seek high quality cost engineers.
This course is suitable for engineers, buyers and people with a commercial background eager to further their skills and knowledge in cost engineering; or graduates currently working in industry keen to extend their qualifications; or individuals with other qualifications who possess considerable relevant experience.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study within the Manufacturing Department at Cranfield University. These include
- study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates often go on to secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- receive instruction from leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, in relation to individual projects.