Health Administration MSc (India)
Module 4 - Organisational Transformation and Change
To introduce primary themes and issues supporting change in organisations.
- Understanding the impact of change within organisations to individuals, groups and teams
- Forms of organisational transformation and change
- Leadership and organisational transformation
- Leadership theories styles and emerging trends
- Roles during change management
- Models for change management
- Organisational politics
- Organisational psychology
- Practicalities of introducing change
Intended Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this module the student will be able to:
- Understand and describe appropriate leadership models for organisational transformation and change.
- Identify and explain the use of methodologies and models within an organisational transformation and change process.
- Identify and describe behavioural obstacles to successful organisational transformation and change and list appropriate tactics for overcoming them.
- Describe innovation strategies for optimising, differentiating and transforming business performance and give examples.