Analytical Biotechnology MSc/ PgDip/PgCert
Students on the Analytical Biotechnology MSc course are taught by a team of leading academics from Cranfield Health, together with researchers and industry specialists. We pride ourselves on the quality of our teaching staff, as well as our small class ratios.
The Analytical Biotechnology MSc is part of our Advanced Biotechnology Programme. The Director for this programme is Dr Jeff Newman. Senior Research Fellow Dr Newman has a PhD in Biosensors and specialises in the development of Microsystems Technology (MST), particularly for analytical applications. This involves microfluidics, biosensors, chemical sensors and various assay formats. In addition to his teaching activity, Dr Newman has recently developed a contaminated water remediation technology based on electrochemical peroxidation.
Dr Newman can be contacted at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1234 758300.
Remaining modules will be presented by key teaching staff within Cranfield Health:
- Professor Seamus Higson, Professor of Bio- and Electroanalysis and Analytical Biotechnology MSc Course Tutor
- Dr Jeff Newman, Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Frank Davis, Research Fellow
- Dr Sam Tothill, Reader in Analytical Biochemistry
- Dr Chris Walton, Lecturer in Analytical Technology
- Dr Tracey Bailey, Senior Lecturer in Biomedicine; Associate Dean for Teaching
In addition students benefit from a programme of visiting lecturers from industry.
- Course Aim
- Course Structure
- Course Content
- Related Research
- Course Team
- Fees and Funding
- Working with Industry
- Career Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Out More
- Life at Cranfield